Run as a member of the Brain Injury Association of Massachusetts official New Balance Falmouth Road Race team, and support brain injury. Apply now for a spot on BIA-MA’s team, and participate in the coveted and sold-out summer race.
About the race course: This beautiful, challenging seven-mile road race begins in Woods Hole and runs along scenic Cape Cod, ending at the beach in Falmouth Heights.
Each team member receives:
- Guaranteed race entry with the BIA-MA team
- BIA-MA team singlet
- BIA-MA team dinner on race weekend
- A personal fundraising web page and online tools that make fundraising easy. Need an idea or two to get started? Go to fundraising ideas.
- Weekly fundraising ideas and training tips
- Special Activities on Race Weekend
2015 Team Requirements: A $1,250 fundraising commitment by each Falmouth Road Race BIA-MA team member, guaranteed by credit card, is due on or before August 28, 2015 (You will be charged for any remaining balance the day after this commitment is due).
- To learn more about the Falmouth Road Race,please visit falmouthroadrace.com
- Runners who have secured their own race entries are welcome to join BIA-MA’s official team and receive these benefits. Contact the Development Office for more information.
- Questions? We are here to help! Contact Us